Consider A Career With The Marketing Research Industry Leader
At Focus Pointe Global, we're always in search of hardworking marketing research professionals for a variety of full-time and part-time positions. We're in a people-oriented service industry, so if you enjoy working with others, then a career with FPG might be right for you.
To apply for current part-time Client Service Representative (Host/Hostess) and Marketing Research Recruiter employment opportunities with Focus Pointe Global, please CLICK HERE.
To apply for current Administrative or Professional employment opportunities with Focus Pointe Global, please CLICK HERE.
Focus Pointe Global is a marketing research data collection / focus group company with 18 locations nationwide.
If you have employment-related questions, please contact email@example.com.
If you are interested in joining the Focus Pointe Global respondent panel to participate in paid studies, please click here.
.Net Developer (Philadelphia, PA)
Description: Focus Pointe Global (FPG) is looking for a .NET developer that can take a lead role in our IT department and coordinate all phases of the software development lifecycle. The ideal candidate is well-versed in both back-end .NET development and front-end UI implementation.
In this position, you’ll work closely with a small, in-house development team on projects that drive FPG’s operations, including:
- Integrating oAuth with FPG’s existing database and website
- Developing a user-friendly screen that allows FPG’s employees to query their database based on user profile information and queue up emails to send them.
- Creating custom NuGet packages in VisualStudio to automate downloading, installing, upgrading, configuring, and removing packages from VS projects.
- Building a custom email provider that manages sending emails to users in bulk, and that handles a volume of 500,000+ outgoing emails per day.
This is a full-time, on-site position located at our headquarters in Center City Philadelphia. Relocation assistance is offered to candidates within the US.
Desired Skills and Experience
FPG develops with the Microsoft Stack and Windows-based technologies. You absolutely have to have experience with these technologies:
- .NET 4.5
- SQL Reporting Services
It’s a major plus if you also have experience with these technologies:
- Entity Framework
Project Manager (Philadelphia, PA)
Description: The Project Manager is responsible for the overall quality of projects and managing all aspects of survey research projects accurately and on time through effective communication with internal/external clients; determining business/project problems; and establishing project objectives.
Project Managers also analyze and oversee data collection. The position demands a high attention to detail to ensure quality, close contact with the client, making sure the client is fully aware of project status, and that any changes are addressed in a timely and satisfactory manner.
Hospitality/Facility Manager (Phoenix Arizona)
Description: In this position a candidate will be responsible for assisting the Facility Director with the day-to-day operation of the office, as well as assuming responsibility for facility performance in the absence of the Director. Responsibilities include: Managing all client focus groups, including communication, scheduling of personnel, equipment and food, and supervisor briefing in accordance with standard operating procedures to ensure the highest quality. Bidding all projects in accordance with established pricing guide and communicate all cost information to client.
East Coast Outside Sales (New York, Boston, Philadelphia, Baltimore, New Jersey)
Description: Responsible for initiating, driving, managing and growing sales of the company’s core recruiting, facility and online qualitative and online quantitative services focused on our east coast clients and potential clients.
- Lead role in identifying opportunities and driving incremental sales to existing clients, and prospecting to bring new online clients into the company.
- Promotes, sells and secures orders from existing and prospective clients through a relationship based approach.
- Demonstrates products and services to existing/potential clients and assists them in selecting those best suited for their needs.
- Self-motivated and drive to consistently exceed sales objectives.
- Effectively and efficiently resolve client and project issues by investigating problems, developing solutions and making recommendations for appropriate resolution.
- Keep management informed by submitting activity and results reports. Three years of direct outside sales experience preferably in a service industry. Market research experience a plus but not required.
- Knowledge of core direct selling skills both in-person and via telephone.
- Ability to effectively prospect and deliver new clients to the company’s portfolio.
- Develops clear and effective written proposals for current and prospective clients.
- Coordinates sales effort with marketing, sales management, accounting, and technical service groups.
- Plans and organizes personal sales strategy by maximizing the Return on Time Investment for the territory.
Front Desk Receptionist (Philadelphia, PA)
Focus Pointe Global, a leader in Market Research is currently seeking a well-rounded and professional Receptionist for its Center City location who understands the importance of first impressions and customer service. As the Receptionist, you will be responsible for handling our multiple line phone system; directing all calls to the appropriate individuals and greeting all guests as they arrive. In addition, you will be responsible for assisting staff with administrative tasks and light office management responsibilities.
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Two plus years of receptionist experience in a professional setting;
- Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills, as well as strong attention to detail
- Familiar with software applications and technology inclusive of MS Word, Outlook;
- Excellent interpersonal and clear communication skills;
- High school diploma; some college preferred