Proven Methodologies To Ensure Targeted Respondents
The key to any successful marketing research project is people. Without the right respondents on hand, even the most carefully formulated survey questions and interviews won't yield the powerful data results your company needs to succeed.
Focus Pointe Global's comprehensive, in-depth screening and recruitment process provides you with the most precision-targeted focus group respondents in the marketing research industry. Our proprietary system has repeatedly proven effective on even the most difficult recruits.
From the moment we begin our initial phone or online respondent screening right up through respondent registration on the day of your focus group, we utilize a comprehensive array of qualifying Check Pointes to ensure that every single respondent in the group is fully qualified, validated, committed and engaged.
- Check Pointe 1: Based on your project requirements and our expert analysis, we determine whether to begin recruitment with online or telephone screening.
- Check Pointe 2: For projects that benefit from web-assisted recruiting, we utilize our cutting-edge proprietary software, FPG QualSurvey™, to narrow down our database of over 1.4 million opt-in respondents and create a viable call list.
- Check Pointe 3: Call list respondents are interviewed by one of our trained telephone recruiters who screen for articulation, consistency of response and commitment to the FPG research process.
- Check Pointe 4: Approximately 2-3 days after the initial recruitment call, FPG's Confirming Department conducts a complete validation check on all qualified respondents, ensuring the elimination of any inconsistent, dishonest or unqualified candidates. Only the most qualified respondents are then invited to participate in your research project.
- Check Pointe 5: Finally, all respondents are rescreened onsite at the research facility, ensuring that all key qualifying requirements have been met. FPG's self-administered questionnaires are then completed and signed by each respondent to eliminate any concern that facility staff may bias respondent answers.
What does Check Pointe Recruiting mean to you? It means the peace of mind and confidence that comes with knowing the marketing research results we gather on your company’s behalf are the most accurate, robust and valuable data sets available because the respondents we consult are the closest possible match to your clients or customers.
In order to keep your Field Directors informed of your project status, our FocusIn Updates system provides every one of our client partners with a secure online window into respondent data as it is compiled. These easily accessible, real-time reports help to ensure that the final group Focus Pointe Global provides meets your every requirement and specification.
Please fill out the contact form below and we will get back to you within 24 hours, and probably sooner!
This form is for marketing research professionals only. If you wish to join our panel to participate in paid focus groups and online surveys, please click here.